1. How are you doing?你怎么样?
2. I'm doing great.我过得非常不错。
3. What's up?出啥事了/你在忙些什么/如何了?
4. Nothing special.没什么特别的。
5. Hi. Long time no see.嗨,好久不见了。
6. So far so good.到现在为止,所有都好。
7. Things couldn't be better.所有顺利。
8. How about yourself?你一个人呢?
9. Today is a great day.今天是个好日子。
10.Are you making progress?有进展吗?
11. May I have your name, please?请问尊姓大名?
12. I've heard so much about you.久仰大名。
13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here.期望你在这里过得愉快。
14. Let's get together again.改天再聚聚。
15. That's a great idea!好主意!
16. Please say hello to your mother for me.请代我向你妈妈问好。
17. I''m glad to have met you.非常高兴遇见你。
18. Don't forget us.别忘了大家。
19. Keep in touch.维持联系。
20. I had a wonderful time here.我在这里度过了难忘的时光。
21. Have a nice weekend.周末愉快。
22. Same to you.彼此彼此。
23. Nice talking to you.非常高兴与你聊天。
24. Take care of yourself.自己当心/照顾好你一个人。
25. Thank you for everything.谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的所有。
26. Thank you all for coming.谢谢光临。
27. I appreciate your help.我感谢你的帮忙。
28. You're always welcome.别客气/不需要谢
29. Forget it.算了吧
30. It was my pleasure.不需要谢。
31. I made a mistake.我弄错了。
32. I''m terribly sorry.实在抱歉。
33. I must apologize!我需要道歉!
34. I feel terrible.我感觉糟透了。
35. It''s not your fault. 那不是你的错。
36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。
37. What do you do?你干什么工作?
38. How do you like your new job?你感觉你的新工作如何?
39. I like it a lot.我非常喜欢。
40. I like reading and listening to music.我喜欢阅读和赏析音乐。
41. What's wrong?什么问题?
42. What happened?发生啥事了?
43. I hope nothing is wrong.我期望所有顺利。
44. I know how you feel.我了解你的感受。
45. Sorry to hear that.听到这个消息我非常难受。
1. After you.
你先请。
这是一句非常常见的客套话,在进/外出,上车得场所你都可以表现一下。
2. I just couldn't help it.
我就是忍不住。
想想看,如此一个好看的句子可用于多少个场所?下面是随便举的一个例子:
I was deeply moved by the film and I cried and cried. I just couldn't help it.
3. Don't take it to heart.
别往心里去,别为此而忧虑伤神。
This test isn't that important. Don't take it to heart.
4. We'd better be off.
大家该走了。
It's getting late. We'd better be off .
5. Let's face it.
面对现实吧。
常表明说话人不想逃避困难的近况。
I know it's a difficult situation. Let's face it, ok?
6. Let's get started.
咱们开始干吧。
劝导其他人时说:Don't just talk. Let's get started.
Let's get started.
Let's start.
Let's do it right now.
Llet's hit sth.
Let's rockroll.
Let's put our hands on sth.
7. I'm really dead.
我真要累去世了。
After all that work, I'm really dead.
8. I've done my best.
我已尽力了。
这句话,非常有用,失败有时难免,但你如果可以说,I've done my best. I spare no efforts。就不必遗憾,毕竟,Man supposes,god disposes.
9. Is that so?
真是那样吗?
常用在一个人听了一件事后表示惊讶、怀疑。
10. Don't play games with me!
别跟我耍花招!
11. I don't know for sure.
我不确定。
Sranger: Could you tell me how to get to the town hall?
Tom: I don't know for sure. Maybe you could ask the policeman over there.
12. I'm not going to kid you.
我不是跟你开玩笑的。
Karin: You quit the job? You are kidding.
Jack: I'm not going to kid you. I'm serious.
13. That's something.
太好了,太棒了。
A: I'm granted a full scholarship for this 百度竞价推广ester.
B: Congratulations. That's something.
14. Brilliant idea!
这主意真棒!这主意真高明!
15. Do you really mean it?
此话当真?
Michael: Whenever you are short of money, just come to me.
David: Do you really mean it?
16. You are a great help.
你帮了大忙
17. I couldn't be more sure.
我很一定。
18. I am behind you.
我支持你。
Whatever decision you're going to make, I am behind you.
1.请维持低调:please keep a low profile.
profile可作“姿态”之意,low profile就是“低姿态”;而high profile则是“高姿态、高调”的意思。当你下次看到你的朋友为了一点点小事而沾沾自喜、自鸣得意的时候,你可以对ta冲口而出这句话。
2.我要续杯:I would like a refill.
“续杯”在当代日常不少场景都适用。你知不知道,麦当劳的咖啡是可以续杯的。
3.我腿麻了:I can't feel my legs.
一个姿势坐久了,腿就发麻,“麻”这个字还真难翻,但大家另辟蹊径,翻译成“没办法感知”就OK啦。假如手麻了,就是I can’t feel my hands.
4.我去哄哄她高兴:I am going to distract her.
哄某人高兴,就是转移ta的注意力,从一件不爽的事情转移到快乐的事情,其本质就是“distract”
5.好评如潮:They are all well received.
如潮的好评并非“像潮水一般”,而是“非常不错地被接收”,所以,…is well received 就非常不错理解了不是?
6.我要梳理一下我的思路:I have to organize my thoughts.
当你想“静静”的时候,也可以用上这句话。
7.小孩子非常活泼:The little boy is bouncy.
活泼这个词你脑海中或许会跳出不少,譬如lively, energetic, active, dynamic,但都不如“bouncy”地道。bounce表示“弹跳”的意思。你想一个非常活泼的小孩子是否跳来跳去的?
8.你的胆子真大:I admire your candor.
给你一个场景,你的同事当着你们骄横的Boss的面说“老子不干了”,你事后可以跟他说这句话。
9.我耳鸣了:My ear is ringing.
当飞机起飞的时候,你感觉耳鸣了,记住这个地道的表达“my ear is ringing”,心中默念10遍,就不耳鸣了。
10.她闭月羞花:She has a natural charisma.
天生的就是自然的,丽质就是一种魔力,这个魔力用charm还不足以表达,需要是一种“天分异禀”的美貌风韵,这里“charisma”就做合适了。
There is something wrong with my back. 我的背部有问题。
I've got a cough. 我咳嗽。
I feel terrible. 我感到难受。
I don't feel well. 我不舒服。
I've got a pain. 我疼。
This place hurts. 这个地方疼。
What's wrong with you? 你如何了?
What's the matter? 你如何了?
What's your trouble? 你如何了?
I don't feel like eating. 我不想吃。
Take this medicine three times a day. 服这种药,一天三次。
It's nothing serious. 不紧急。
You'll be all right. 你会好的。
You'll get well soon. 你非常快就会康复。
Take it easy. 别紧张。
Drink more water and have a good rest. 多喝水,多休息。
How long have you been like this? 这样的情况已经有多长时间了?
I've got a headache and a cough. 我头疼,咳嗽。
Let me look over you. 让我给你检查检查。
Have you taken your temperature? 你量过体温了吗?